We all are in love with Spencer. Allie shows her love by hugging and kissing him (too hard in my opinion). Savanah shows her love by being his second mother. KC shows his love by exposing him to fun new things, like jumping on the trampoline, and flying through the house... I have so many ways I show love to him, I can't even begin to mention them all. He is growing and learning so quickly. Just this weekend, he started putting the rings back on the stacking post all by hiself, pulling open the easter eggs, and putting his peekaboo balls in the holes of his dinosaur. I laugh and cry at the same time. It is fun to notice so many things with the third baby because it goes by SO quickly!!! and YES, he smiles a lot!
2 comments:
Spencer is such a good mix of you and KC. I can't wait to see him in real life.
My handsome little boyfriend ;)
Post a Comment