boxy

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spencer RANDOMS!

When I was pregnant with Spencer and found out he was a boy, my friend told me that having boys was so much fun because they are like your little boyfriend. I thought that was a little weird to say, but I now know what she meant. I love Spencer so much and he has different hormones than I do so we don't clash. You know, we aren't so much alike that we drive each other bonkers. So, I am constantly taking pictures of him and love them all so much. Isn't he just the cutest little red headed boy you've ever laid eyes on?Spencer loves copying people. We took a picture of the girls first and he sat with his smile.

Spencer is a dancing maniac. My whole family is, but he dances differently. Again, I think it goes back to the hormone thing. That testosterone in him gets him down LOW and he jumps around and is too cute to imagine.

I love Allie and Spencer in this picture. I have never bought real bath bubbles before. Allie picked these up from the Dollar store. It may say how much to add, but I just kept dumping, they were clean alright!!!

1 comment:

Jori said...

Spence looks like a perfect blend of you and KC in the picture of him dancing. I love when little kids dance, it is so cute!