boxy

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trip to Arizona

Cousin Jack lives in Arizona. He has other brothers, and fabulous parents, but he and Savanah's relationship is the real reason we go to Arizona. When I was working and Savanah was 2, Amy offered to watch her during the day. I know I wasn't as appreciative as I should have been. Now that I have a house full of kids, I understand more what a sacrifice she made so I could rest easy knowing Savanah wasn't catching every germ ever created at some sick daycare facility. (No offence to you daycare owners!!)In that time, Savanah and Jack formed a friendship that I hope never goes away.

On the way home we were stuck on a highway for HOURS. A head on colision of sorts put a kink in our travel plans. The kids got out of their buckles and watched movies. They were great! I think KC and I were great to. Good Spirits!

Auntie took us on a hike near them. This is our group. McKay, Menzo (the large doggy) Savanah, Jack, Gavin, Allie, Spencer and Wyatt (the smallish doggy). It was a nice hike.

Here is Auntie with her favorite nieces. I am extremely grateful for Amy. I hope somehow she knows!

No comments: