Now that the girls are at school all day, well from 7:40-2:20ish, Spencer and I have loads of time to spend together. The first week was amazing. No lessons had started yet, so we made cookies, went to the park... He is too cute to be true. One morning he said "mom, you know when we made cookies yesterday? That was so much fun!" My plan this week is to make home made play dough with him and color it. Spencer tolerates being in my dancing class. He loves the girls and hanging from the bar. And since he lives in a dance studio, he already knows all of the stretches, positions, and across the floor moves. He likes showing off for his classmates. I don't think I'll make him be in the recital, but being in class is fun. Spencer loves preschool. Here he is with Rylie, Ellie & Rachel. They are the sweetest girls. He try's to bully Rylie, but she is tough. He told Rache he wants to marry her in the temple, and she literally rolled her eyes at him. He & Ellie have been friends forever, so he lovingly plays Barbi's with her. It is all just too funny, and too much fun. I love Spencer (even when he has tantrums from lack of sleep and calories)

Spencer, Rylie, Ellie, & Rachel with their jungle show and tell.
Dance class: Spencer, Rachel, Kirsi, & McKayla. Aren't they so tiny. All that cute dance gear. To die for!! I can't believe I get to teach dance to these little cuties!

Spencer's show and tell for 'All About Me' week. He put a million stickers from the mail on this baby. As though his only interest is Disney movies. He didn't want to do anything else. Oh well! IT was his show & tell, not mine.

Spencer loving on Scooter our amazing dog.

Spencer at the park after dropping the girls off at school that 1st day. He kept saying "where is everyone?" and "this is boring with just you". At least he's honest?!?
1 comment:
I sooo love him!!! And the park can't be THAT boring ;)
Post a Comment