When I bulk post like this, I never think to go backwards so that when you read them they are in order. Oh well, you'll figure it out. Maybe start at the bottom??? Here are a few cute pictures from the end of the summer. I'd like to say I'm sad it's over. But I am a firm believer in enjoying something about every stage, and every day and not dwelling on the should-a, would-a's! It will be summer again soon enough, and if there was anything fun I didn't get to do, I'll try for this next summer!
My sister surprised me and brought her kiddo's for a quick weekend visit. Here are all of the cuties: Spencer, Allie, Tine (Caroline), Savanah, Grace, & Chloe.

My amazing family. I love them all so much!!

Saturday hike. My kids love the mountains. When we were getting ready to leave Spencer flipped out because we weren't sleeping in a tent. I'm glad KC was there to convince him to get in the car. He's not easy to reason with once his mind is made up that my plan is a bummy one!!
2 comments:
I wonder where Spencer gets his stubborn-ness from ;) You are always keeping your family active with so many fun activities!!! You are a great mom!!!
Thanks for posting pictures. It is so fun to stay in touch at least that way. Your kids are getting so grown up and it looks like they are doing so many great things. Isn't it quite with just one at home. We are doing the same thing. Lots of cookie baking, park visits etc.
Post a Comment