I am 6 months along and feeling GREAT! It is hard to believe I felt so horrible at the beginning of this pregnancy. I have been walking a lot and teaching dance, but my friend caught this picture of me at the park yesturday on Savanah's scooter. I don't normally scoot, but if your kids have a scooter, you will know that it is safer to ride them to move them to a new spot than try to pick them up. They almost always swing around and get you in the achilies tendon (sp?). In fact, I have a current injurry on my toe to prove this theory. Hope you all enjoy the shot of the belly. I love this part of pregnancy!!!

4 comments:
Could you be any cuter! Who was your sexy photographer taking such a cute pic?
Awww look at your cute little tum, tum! I have meaning to call you forever to congratulate you.
You are too cute! You look so natural on the scooter:)
Hey Holly, it's Missy Mecham! I saw you on Staci's blog. You look so cute! When are you due? I'm 6mo along too! Where are you guys living now? The girls are just adorable!
Post a Comment