1. When Savanah grows up, she wants to be a vet and a singer and a soccer player. I told her she will probably only get paid for doing one of these, but she can grow up to be whatever she wants!
2. Savanah has just realized how one counts to 100. She does it ALL of the time. She also will inform you of her math skills "Hey mom, guess what? 4 plus 3 makes.... 7." I LOVE NUMBERS and so does she.
3. Savanah could make a fabulous Primary President. She plays church ALL of the time. She calls on the kids from the 'audience' and is so positive with them. I just love that she enjoys primary so much! She also plays singing time.
4. Savanah can ride a 2-wheeler but prefers her scooter. KC got her a pink barbie scooter that she does tricks on. She pushes off and with that leg, extends it into a high kick and holds it there until she looses speed. I can't believe she hasn't had any major accidents, her ballance is UNBELIEVABLE.
5. Savanah is a natural guppy in the water. We went swimming at the rec-center on Tuesday and she was immediately diving for rings and showing me her strokes and flips in the water. I love swimming and am so glad that she enjoys it as well!
Savanah is an amazing little girl. I love her so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment