boxy

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Allie keeps up!



The weather here is fabulous for outdoor activities. Allie LOVES Savanah's scooter and sort of likes her bike and also enjoys this 4-wheeler. This morning she was trying to keep up with Speedy Savanah (and Allies battery was in desperate need of a re-charge). I love my girls! they keep me going :)

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. So cute. I am so proud of Savanah on her bike. I miss you. We need to get together and ride bikes or walk or something.

Amber and Co. said...

Hey Holly! I saw your link on Staci's blog and had to jump over and read! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Savanah riding her bike without training wheels is awesome! Tyler just started doing that too and it was a breeze for him. Come look at my blog if you get a chance!
amberella3@blogspot.com

Take care! Amber

Amber and Co. said...

Whoops!
amberella3.blogspot.com
You knew what I meant, right? :)