


This morning Allie came in and climbed into bed with me because she "had a bad dream". So when we were both awake I asked her about this dream. She said it was really scary and the Be By Bo monster was in it. She could see the eye between the blinds of this scary BeByBo monster. Now I know we watch a lot of movies and read a TON of books but I wasn't sure where this monster originated until she said... "But then I was brave and climed the beanstalk" (prounounced bean-stop). This whole time Allie was referring to the book "Jack and the Beanstalk". The 'monster' is the Ogre and his name comes from his common line "Fee Fi Fo Fum". She is very creative, very cute, and maybe Jack and the Beanstalk isn't the best bedtime book!! Got to love little Allie

1 comment:
Could she be any cuter!
Post a Comment