What is your hubby's name? Kory Clayton Mitchell
How long have you been married? In May of 2008 it will be 9 years
How long did you date? 6 months... It worked for us
How old is he? 35
Who eats more? KC usually does
Who said I love you first? I don't really remember. Is that horrible? I think he did!
Who is smater? I love this question, because I think that together we are the perfectly smart person, but apart, we both have portions of smarts. I am a math whiz, he is a History whiz. I know a lot about dance and sweing, he is a sports know it all...
Whose temper is worse? I don't loose my temper very often. But when I do I get the gold medal for sure!!!
Who does the laundry? KC throws a load in once in a while. KC also folds a basket of clothes if I set it by his feet. Otherwise, I do the laundry with my 2 little helpers and I fold everything but the towels, that is Savanah's task.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? KC does
Who pays the bills? I do. My goal before Spencer is born is to learn to pay my bills online from our bank act. I have herd how easy and reliable it is, I have even set up all of the accounts, I just have had a difficult time trusting this darn technology.
Who cooks dinner? I do, for the most part. KC is an EXCELLENT cook and shows off his skills mostly for breakfast (german pancakes, belgian waffles, pancakes, egg on toast...) and deserts.
Who is more stubborn? Is that really how you spell it. I would have to say that KC is more stubborn. I think.
Who proposed? KC proposed to me. It is really funny that I thought it took him SO LONG to get around to it. But as stated earlier, our courtship was not lengthy, so I am just impatient! I remember my mom saying, "we are not looking at wedding dresses until you have a ring on your finger" At the time I was so put out, now I can see why the one should definately come before the other! HeHe
Where did you get married? We got married in the Logan Temple
Who has more friends? I think we both keep in touch with an equal amount of High school and/or college friends. But who has more friends now??? Probably KC. (this depends on your definition of friend) He meets so many people through work and golfing and sports. So I'd vote KC for more friends.
Who wears the pants? I think we both are really good at letting the other know that they are more then welcome to wear the pants. It is a lot of responsibility!! Go ahead, put em on. Make those decisions and be responsible for the consiquences.
I love KC so much. I think we have changed a lot as individuals and as a couple in the 9 years we've been married. I think the answers to most of these questions have changed through the years. It will be funny to look back at my 2008 answers.
NOW... For the -5 things about the kids- and the -hubby questionare-I tag Megan Williams

No comments:
Post a Comment