Here is a Allies Ballet dance, Hush Now my Baby. I have never done a video on my blog or on anything for that matter so I hope it is viewable. If it is not I'll need technical assistance in editing it to make it shorter or whatever. I hope you enjoy. If you can't tell, Allie is on the front row, far right. She was amazing!!! As you watch, you can hear Kalena behind Allie telling her to stay on her tape. They were so worried about straying from their tape marks, they could hardly do the dance. I did not realize they were so focused on it, but watching the video, it it hilarious!

3 comments:
DARLING! This is so much fun to be able to see what you have been doing every week with these girls. Allie is a natural. You are awesome!!
Nana LOVES seeing Allie dance. What a WONDERFUL little dancer you are! I hope you'll "dance" for me when I come to Las Vegas for Spencer's birth.
that is the cutest thing i have seen in ages! Allie is such a doll.
Post a Comment