boxy

Monday, May 5, 2008

Visiting Family


I got to see my Logan neices. Grace is so much fun! She talks constantly and smiles and wants to play. My favorite things she did this weekend...#1: my dad cleaned the back windows inside and out. Grace was eating licorish and drew on the window with her licorish and said "look grandpa, a picture...pretty!" Also, I just happened to need a nap when Grace did and she and I curled up for a siesta together. It was precious! Caroline "Baby Tine or Tiny" was so much fun to hold and try to get to smile. There is something VERY rewarding about getting a baby to smile. The third picture is of my mom and dad. I didn't take many pictures of them, but they were the greatest hosts this weekend! I love you mom and dad!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! I need a copy of all of them (unless mom already gave them to me???)