boxy

Monday, May 5, 2008

Trip to Logan

The following posts are from my trip to Utah this past weekend. I missed my girls and hubby terribly, but had a blast! We celebrated Wendi's graduation from USU, had a sisters gift exchange, group pedicure, played Dad's new game Settlers, went on walks, ate out at fun restaurants, saw Beauty and the Beast at the live theater (it was awesome), and spent time visiting, laughing, and making fun family memories. I love my mom and dad and sisters so much and am grateful that I could go (35 weeks pregnant and all) :)

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

What a great trip for you. I am so glad to you were able to go...35weeks pregnant and all.:), and it was worth it you met Elvis. You look great, and it was fun to finally see all of your sisters. Your little niece reminds me a bit of your girls. Cute!