boxy

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Savanah's Favorite Dance

Savanah was in 2 of the 3 dance classes, so she danced in most of the dances. I asked her to choose her most favorite one and it is the following... This is My Time. She helped me choreograph the dance and did a fabulous job at performing it! Hope you enjoy! I have loved teaching dancing, making costumes, and having a blast with Savanah, Allie, and all of their little friends. (Savanah starts out on the back row... right behind cute Sydney, but they change lines after 1/2 the dance. She is then on the Front right)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely hillarious. How darling is Savanah. Good job, Holly

Ingrid said...

So cute! What a great teacher. I can't believe how grown up Allie is looking in her dance picture. Thanks for posting the videos.

Nana said...

My Dear SAVANAH, Nana LOVES You so much and I LOVED seeing you dance or well and it looked like it was soooo fun! You will be an AWESOME Cheerleader someday!!! Keep dancing and I'll see you soon! Love & Hugs, Nana

Jori said...

Go Savanah! That was so good. Good job Holly! You are super mom! When I was preggy I was on the couch with a box of twinkies. I certainly wasn't out teaching sweet dance moves.:)