As you can see, I am nearly to the end of this pregnancy. The girls were BIG helpers when we decided to set up Spencers crib Monday. It is so much fun to put up blue stuff. LOVING IT!!! My girls are the best helpers!
How did I miss this post? I am so excited for Spencer to come. I already have a little picture in my mind of what he will look like. You look so cute. Blue is so much fun. You will love having a little boy. You make me want another...almost.:) The quilt is great.
4 comments:
You are too cute & all belly! I can't believe your little one will be here soon.
How did I miss this post? I am so excited for Spencer to come. I already have a little picture in my mind of what he will look like. You look so cute. Blue is so much fun. You will love having a little boy. You make me want another...almost.:) The quilt is great.
Look at that cute belly! That belly is cute enough to make one of those belly casts.:) Love the quilt! Your mom is good!
Spencer's room is looking adorable. Your girls are so darling and helpful. What a great mother! love you
Post a Comment