Allie was
Sharpay for Halloween. She looked so fabulous. The wig was such a hit! Then KC bought her the glasses to go with it. She has a personality to fit the costume! Totally Awesome baby!!! This is going to be a fun Halloween
Savanah was
Mariposa (Butterfly princess, a Barbie movie for you mothers of boys only). Nana gave this costume to
Savanah for her birthday. On Halloween night, she is going to be
Rapunzel. She got to wear her costume to school today for activities and a costume parade

I did fancy hair for
Savanah. She wanted a bun, but I thought this would be much better!!! All of the moms raved and after all of the compliments, she still was wishing for a plain old bun. Oh well, I thought it was great.
3 comments:
Cute costumes! I wish I knew how to do fancy hair! Love the Sharpay costume. Kaitlin LOVES Sharpay. She thinks Allie's costume is Fab-u-lous!(wow the fabulous song is going to be in my head the rest of the night now:)
Wow, you found the perfect costume for Allie! It is so her. I am so impressed with the Savanah's hair. It is beautiful. I need lessons. Of course it is such a six year old thing to still want a bun instead. What cute girls.
Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see her Rapunzel as well.
And your Sharpay is fabulous!
Post a Comment