boxy

Monday, October 13, 2008

We sure love the park

Auntie and family, gave Savanah this awesome kite for her birthday. It is windy a LOT in the fall, but we had to wait over a week for a windy day once we owned a cool kite. Everyone wanted a turn flying it. It was windy enough that you didn't even have to run to get it to fly, just toss it into the wind.
This Friday was a teacher work day and the kids didn't have school. A ton of fun friends showed up at the park. It turned out to be a favorite play day!
Spencer trying out the swing.

Spencer is the only one who isn't thrilled when we pull up to play at the park. I decided he might shoe more excitement if I put him in the swing. He just isn't old enough yet. He'd rather be home playing. He is so cute. Our whole house is filled with baby contraptions. The swing, the bouncy seat, the exersaucer, the rainforest, and now a highchair. Oh, what we do to make sure our little man is smiling!

2 comments:

Jori said...

We need that kite! It is so cute. I put Hallie in a swing at the park the other day, she wasn't into it either.

Anonymous said...

Great posts!! I love Allie- she always has a smile and an awesome outfit on. Savanah is growing up so fast and is so photogenic.sp? As for Spencer... how stinking cute is he in this swing. What a little grumpy faced cutie. love it.