boxy

Friday, October 3, 2008

Savanah's birthday cookies

Savanah and I stayed up to make cookies for her class on her birthday. She was in charge of cracking the eggs and decorating the sugar cookies. She loves to cook! You can NEVER have enough sprinkles!!!
I was in charge of opening the butter and mixing the dough. (And taste testing each type of cookie to make sure they would taste alright. Rough job!)

I am cracking up at this picture of me. This moving thing has about done me in, and I think this picture actually does justice of how I was feeling. Just look at the outfit I actually wore the entire day (you can't see the lime green pj bottoms), and the hairdo. If you are wondering, yes, I went out in public looking like this. But do the kids care? Nope, we had a blast making cookies to send to school for Savanah's birthday. I don't think I'll ever forget it. I love Savanah so much. She is so much fun. I can't believe she is 6 (birthday post later)

No comments: