boxy

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Savanah's School Work

I volunteered at Savanah's school and saw this hanging up in the hall on their classes bulletin board. I though it was GREAT. I loved her fancy 'A' I always get after her for writing like this, because it gets sloppy and takes forever. I guess I am a party pooper, because it is very unique for a kindergartner to want to write calligraphy. I love Savanah, little smarty pants!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute little proud mama. Yay for Savanah in Kindergarten. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Hip, hip, HOORAY

Kathy said...

I'll call you soon..I PROMISE!

But, my MOM keeps reminding me to ask you something. She LOVES looking at your quilting groups blog...and has fallen in LOVE with the thanksgiving and christmas quilts on there. Do you know who did those, if they have a pattern, and if they will share with my mom???

Thanks,
Kathy
**I had to put all this in your blog..I forget in the day time and remember at night...too late to call..and the vicious cycle begins again!