boxy

Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School...Savanah

I love the first day of school shots! Savanah has been SO excited. Friday after we met Mrs. Schott she came straight home and laid out her outfit. Sunday afternoon she looked at me and said "I can't stop thinking about school tomorrow!"I am so happy to have a daughter excited for school.
Allie was not as excited for Savanah as Savanah was! But, she set her outfit out also, and was up at 6:00 with Savanah to get ready.
It was a bit disapointing to have to wait almost 2 hours to actually go to school.
I LOVE Savanah's backpack. I know it doesn't really matter what I think, but I am so proud of her and her little sence of style that she has. Her favorite color is blue. What other girl picks blue and sticks by it. I LOVE IT!
Savanah was the first one through the gate (we couldn't wait another minute!) Allie and I stood outside the gate watching her play. I was so proud of how brave she was being. I had a lump in my throat, but didn't shed any tears.
After school, Allie and I were SO excited to get Savanah back and she informed us that she had been invited to go swim at Heathers, so she'd have to see us later. I guess she is a little too well adjusted. Is that possible?

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Wow, where has the time gone. Savanah looks so cute and very ready for kindergarten. I like her backpack too. Nice pick. I hope she had a great week.

Jori said...

Wow weren't we just doing pre school co-op with these guys??? The time has flown.