The other day while I cleaned up breakfast, Savanah and Allie found my 2 piece swim suits. Now, I suppose I am not supposed to own or ever wear these since you expect your kids to learn modesty from watching what you wear and how you act. So I had some explaining to do... I won't share the speach with you, but if you ever need to explain this to your own kids, good luck! Savanah looked so cute dancing around the house (with only Allie and I to observe) in this outfit. She is very creative. Allie found a thong, I won't share that pix, she and Allie were arguing over which way it goes. Needless to say, the thong is in the garbage and the rest up high where I don't have to explain myself to a 2 and 5 year old.

1 comment:
oh my gosh!! that's so funny! classic. so i DID get the invitation for you blog, im just dumb. CUTE CUTE CUTE kids! thanks for letting us keep up with you this way:)
Post a Comment