My dad and Spencer having a little siesta on the couch. I hope Spencer is a perfect mix of KC and my dad. Isn't this just the most precious picture!

I debated over what Spencer should wear to be blessed in and (not meaning to offend anyone) I did not like any of the traditional blessing outfits from the stores. A little Amish to me. So I got him this little collared shirt and khaki pants. He looked adorable, older than his age, but totally adorable. I am glad I chose something that fit his personality. Comfy and cute!

As you know, Allie LOVES to dress up. These boots were my moms back in the day of staletto boots. Everyone got the belly laughs at her and this getup. The CRAZY thing was how well she could walk in them. Up and down stairs, on the deck, down a soft grassy hill... Amazing and a little frightening.

Wendi's sister-in-law has a cutie just a week younger than Spencer. His name is Carter (right) They were both in little tuxedos for the wedding and reception, this picture is of them both at the end of the night in their onesies. I was bouncing a fussy Spencer and Tricia was bouncing a fussy Carter. I finally decided (because I am so in touch with the little man) that he was SICK and TIRED of being held and having to wear a bow tie. So I stripped him down and let him kick around on the floor. The second Carter was next to him there were smiles from the pair of them. I loved that moment.
1 comment:
Allie has gotten so BIG - and you are DEFINITELY in trouble with that girl - either with shoes or boys :-)
Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment