Spencer is so happy and healthy, content and peaceful. I couldn't ask for a better, more fun baby. Our family is enjoying him SO much. The girls love playing with him. Ever since he was born, I have watched him try to get ahold of a finger or thumb to suck on. If you look at his right hand, you can see the tight fist. He ALWAYS has his little hands fisted up real tight. Lately, he has figured out how to get a few fingers in his mouth. Usually the middle two stay in, sometimes all 4. When he is really focused, the right hand goes up behind his head. I think it is SO cute

Spencer is VERY strong. He LOVES tummy time (for a short stint). He smiles when he sees you. I have also found his tickle spot. The poor boy is going to be as ticklish as his mom.
3 comments:
He is so dang cute! Loved playing with him the other day!
Oh he is getting so big. He is like a mini KC!
It was so fun to finally see him in person. What a sweet baby. He was so good. It is fun to see you as a boy mom too.
Post a Comment