Allie and Grace quickly became 2 peas in a pod. They were playing like two bear cubs. At the
rehearsal they were running around, wrestling, and having SO much fun. I LOVED it. My kids don't get to see their cousins very often so it is always great when they get along so well.
Savanah and Hailey got to go sleep over night at Papa's cabin. When they got back
Savanah shared the following story. " I was roasting a
marshmallow and not paying attention and it caught fire. Grandpa said to shake it a little and it would go out. So I shook it real hard and it flew off of the stick and hit Hailey in the head".
Savanah is a GREAT story teller, so I hoped part of this was a bit
exaggerated. Thanks Dad for taking them camping!

Here is Heidi, my older sister, and her kids Daniel and Hailey. Heidi played the piano for the wedding. She is amazing. She also helped me pick out piano books for my girls so we can start lessons. I REALLY could not have done it without her
No comments:
Post a Comment